Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip® EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions. Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
Manual-close door(s) opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed.
• 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall construction Doors
• Manual Close
• Meet OSHA and NFPA standards
• FM Approved
• Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves
• Dual vents with flame arresters
• Four adjustable self-leveling feet
• Grounding connector
• Trilingual warning label